Welcome back to another episode of the Dr K Show! I have Dr Michael Lovich on the show today and it is PACKED with tips and some rad info.
He is a Chiropractor with offices in Boston and Denver. He has a Masters in Sport and Exercise Science and is board certified in Functional Neurology. He is the founder of Delta S Performance!
Our conversation today touches on the importance of a healthy brain and why it’s really important to get to the root cause of any issues you may be experiencing (and some of the causes and solutions may surprise you).
We also talk a bit about what business and life is like for us with COVID around and we talk about some tips for staying healthy and keeping your immune system reslient.
On this episode of the Dr K Show, Dr Michael Lovich and I talk about:
– Getting to the root causes behind symptoms and why you should be thinking “outside of the box” when it comes to finding solutions for your health concerns and needs
– The difficulty with sleep and staying asleep
– How to look at depression and anxiety from different perspectives
– The concern if you have a leaky gut you may also have a leaky brain
– We also talk about concussions and a few tips for utilizing inflammation to your advantage
You can learn more about Dr Lovich and find his clinics at deltasperformance.com
You can also find him on social media on:
I really hope that you enjoy this episode as much as I did. Don’t forget to click that subscribe button to make sure you see the next episodes when they go live! Thank you for so much for listening and I hope you enjoy the show!