Packed with antioxidants this pomegranate berry smoothie is a great way to fight free radicals, oxidative stress and get healthy fruits and vegetables into your body first thing in the morning – or any time of the day.
Pomegranate Berry Smoothie
Refreshing with the perfect amount of tartness and sweetness.
- 2 Cups Pomegranate Juice – NOT FROM CONCENTRATE
- 3 Cups Berry Blend – Frozen (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries)
- 1 Cup Frozen Zucchini
- 1 Cup Spinach or Kale
- 2 Scoops Raw Reserve – Berry from Amazing Grass
- 2 Scoops Protein Powder (collagen or whey) – OPTIONAL
- 1/2 Avocado (can use whole avocado if desired)
Add it all to the blender, blend until combined and enjoy! You can add more juice or water or add more berries if it’s too thick or too thin.
Products used in this smoothie:
Did you love this recipe?
If you’d like more recipes like this Pomegranate Berry Smoothie and would like to have daily meal plans that go along with them – don’t miss the 30 Day Reset. Train harder, recover faster, feel great.